Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hi again. I haven't done:
- GP Newspaper cuttings & review
- ECONS
- Any other homework that I can't remember
- Spotlight cover

I changed my blog layout, again.:p. Got the template from here.

It's just strange to get away from the usual Sunday preoccupation when my dad is here. So in the end his presence doesn't make a difference to me. For him, of course, I bet he's feeling that his presence here is a redundancy. I thought that if my brother were to be home every Sunday afternoons it would be fine, because he's the one who cares enough to do something about it. I don't. I'm always the one who's fine with everything, any thing.

Today is the day that I know I have many things to do but am too lazy to do any of them. And I forgot to mention other names of those I met during Fun-O-rama yesterday! My angel of Jelly Beans and Joan!:p heehe. And Hailin!:) And Angela, whom I just found out is studying at ACS for the IB programme. hoho.

7:43:00 PM