Sunday, February 12, 2006

I don't know. I'd love to but it's too big a step, and too much a risk to take. But wow. If I were to do it now it'd be so cool with all of us being there for each other.:) On the other hand, my cousin just rejected an opportunity and offer from her parents to do exactly that.

Oh my dad's coming over every weekend now; he's got a student who moved from Batam
to here so he's continuing with his weekly tuition here.:)

Hey You leaving us on Valentine's Day. And You leaving me another day not far from now. You make me sad. Actually honestly I would have been even sadder if not for the fact I'm getting busy right now. But when you are preoccupied your mind has little room for all these things, which is quite sad because at the end of the day they would have mattered more than all the busyness in the world.

Oh oh oh and today we painted the banner at Lyd (Quek)'s house and hahaha Joei's mind-and-hand coordination went wonky after smelling too much turpentine? : P Nevermind with the Huge Spill; in Nan Hua Mrs Lim always says "turn every accident into a design", or something of the same meaning. I think today is a good day.:D

Although bad considering that I COULDN'T CONTACT SOMEONE about the church stuffs tomorrow. Which makes me feel bad but I can't do anything about it.

1:39:00 AM