Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I keep thinking it's Wednesday. It's BAD because it's a deception of a short day when in fact today is an extra long day.

I'm sitting at the dining table watching teve and with the laptop on the table. My aunty is telling me to be careful not to spill anything because she's just spoiled her laptop with that morning coffee spill!

Am waiting for O.C. at 9. I think that girl in Charmed is the one from 8 Simple Rules.

After Fun-O-rama things seem to die down so fast. No more excuses for not doing work. Started work a bit. Did the first 4 questions of Tutorial 29... oh and I did the cover page:) yay. Less things to worry about. Still lots to worry about though. That's why I need to watch the teve! Or I'd die of stress. Feeling lousy enough today for not bringing my specs and the Econs notes (lecture was therefore totally useless), and making Joei NOT finish her Bio SPA Skill A practice!

Do you know? Do you know?

Tuesdays are our Xiu Jun-is-visiting days.:D Today is the first time in 2006 I don't see her in Pink! hehe.:P

8:20:00 PM