Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hmm. Today is good. I hope we get to check on Barney again soon. Plus I want my sandals back?:P Night time, the alternating between the songs she wrote and the covers was really making me sleepy. The later one is better, but I don't quite like the jinggles sound plus I wanted to go the toilet.

I watched 5 episodes of Gilmore Girls after I got home (until just now) so now I'm reeaaallly sleepy... Oh haha.. GG can stand for Gilmore Girls too.

People are making a lot of important choices and decisions but I still prefer to let mine be left hanging in the air. Perhaps not a very wise idea. But ah.. can't be bothered to think about those kinds of stuffs now.

I heard bad news and I feel like doing something about it but I don't know what to do about it so in the end I did nothing about it. This, by the way, is very typical of me.

3:33:00 AM