Thursday, March 02, 2006
I guess you know that already.
I don't know... that's not my life. So I'm sitting here thinking that even if I haven't done my best whatever's done is done. So I'm not minding it; a fact is a fact. I just want to be a better person. I don't want to be all that; I don't want to be caught chasing the similar glory, the similar life.And people in my life come and go, but they never really go away. I'd think of them, sometimes for just a moment that'd bring a smile out of the blue. And I'd realise how even if it's just for such a short while they've made my life so much more worthwhile. They may not ever come back to my life, and what's between me and them may not turn the way I'd want it to be, but that doesn't really matter. They mean something. And that something can't be changed or taken away from me.
So I'd always miss you guys whereever life takes each of us to.
8:31:00 PM