Friday, March 24, 2006

Post-mortem

Hei! Exams are over;). I missss my laptop... muachhh.. hohoho.... Ngeri banget nungguin hasil ujian.. hais.... kayaknya jelek dech.. but quite expected so I'm fine with any bad results that are coming.

I think more stress is coming up. huhu.

This weekend shall be the break that I deserve! Or "deserve". That I want, more like it..;)

Oh I came home today to find that my guitar's spoilt! huhhhhhhhhhhhh..... The part where the strings go near the hole of the guitar came out! Must have happened today when I wasn't at home, cos it was perfectly fine last night!:O Poor, poor guitar. I'd miss you... Although if I'm given money to buy new guitar, that's good too. Then I can get rid of that heavy old thing....that I'd miss now that it's gone.:P

This Korean show on Channel U at 10:00 PM is quite nice.:)

10:12:00 PM