Friday, April 07, 2006
I love you, Not!:P This week is the Kephoizynkipoi Week haha. So much silly stuff. I think my life is filled with too much leisure and there's a lack of worrying or diligence or planning ahead. Maybe I'm living in my own version of the carefree teenage years hoho. Or maybe I just went through all that seriousness that I don't care about it at all anymore. Life is too short to plan for.The horoscope says my fate is tied to friends. I think that's of course! Without friendS I'd just rot and die and my life will be such a misery and I'd have no one to laugh with or come up with a random word with or let me invade the house for hours to watch dvds or to mug with or to abuse or who'd abuse me or talk to or to ask for a hug from or help me or drag me out of my shell to mug or to admire or to throw pillows at or move me to tears or buy presents for or complain to or doodle on the notes with or scribble on the notes with or get scolded by teachers with me or watch movies with or to cheer me up or be excited over nothing with or to understand me or talk on the phone with or come over just to sit around or teach me things or name swans with or bake a stone cake with/for and to celebrate my birthday even if I don't need any celebration and to send me a message out of the blue or keep my feet firm in the ground or... oh. Laptop's running out of battery soon. The list is neverending! So bye!
I really really love all my friends!:D
9:05:00 PM