Thursday, April 27, 2006

This is the time that I don't want to wait two years to get a dog!

I feel like taking a few days off my life. Taking a vacation where time stands still.

I think I may be wrong but I should still make my point. I hate being stuck in a complicated situation where I have to bring forward an argument and its justifications. I don't like being in a position entailed with responsibility because I can't just say "anything is fine with me" like I usually do. But I want to be able to look back to this moment in the future and tell myself that I've done the right thing even if it's not a good thing.

Huh. I've been feeling drenched in a mix of moodiness and boredom throughout the whole week. I'm not even looking forward to the weekend that much. I really want to take a break and just stay at home during the weekends. Been a month or so since I last spent a day just snuggling in bed or lying on the sofa in front of the teve or with a book. But it's not really the right time to do that, besides I may actually have fun. It's just this bad mood that makes me so pessimistic about things, I believe. UGHHHH.

Stuff me into a rocket.

9:07:00 PM