Monday, July 17, 2006

Today turns out pretty okay although all the waiting periods really made me bored. My mom should have caught on the idea that she should introduce me to at least somebody before expecting me to mingle with the unfamiliar crowd earlier. The dinner event itself is really fun, even if all I did is sit down and watch (and eat!).

Today is also the day I have the thickest make-up on my face and my mom's. Before the dinner, we went to my mom's friend's house and over 10 people including me were surrendered to these 2 hair-stylist/make-up-artists that she hired from Batam. I think my face was a shade too fair from my skintone. I think you'd get what I'm trying to say from the photo below (or not, since the photo turns out to be auto-minimised by Photobucket!).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

12:44:00 AM