Saturday, September 02, 2006
Right now the sun is trying to kill the moon.
It's an interesting day, in its own way.My whole day is Almost Famous, Keane's Hopes and Fears, I Am Sam, The OC: Mix 1, and Jamie Cullum's Catching Tale on loop. The songs play throughout while I'm:
1. Tidying up my room! It's not just putting away the clutter. It's also re-opening the old boxes (except the ones on top of the wardrobe because they're too heavy) and then repacking them. So I went through some VERY old letters, and some old postcards. :) The whole tidying-up took up all the hours from 9:30 AM til 4 PM!
2. Writing postcards because I found those postcards which I haven't replied to! One of the postcard has this very transparent envelope of tracing paper material so I got caught in a lot of doodling. And Amos the busybody got curious and interested so he helped me draw on stickers (remainders from the Open House last year) that we pasted on the envelope. I must say that it's the most peculiar envelope I've ended up with so far. hehe...
3. After the postcards we went on to draw a lot of weird stuffs! Too embarrassing to state... eh ehm.. :P
Any way, I've been having lots of good time lately, both with friends and by self (or with Momos). Turns out to be a rather good holiday. Plus there're things to do next week already. Like movie... and Monday's thing. Mmm.. looking forward to next week, although I may get rather bored because people will be going overseas. hmmm....
9:40:00 PM