Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Supposed to be drawing the cover for Spotlight but my printer doesn't work. Sigh. Have to wait for my brother to get home to get it working again.Any way, today's good. Good good. :) Dianterin pulang oleh temen. Terus waktu kita lagi nungguin mami nya jemput di pintu depan skolah, we saw a lot a lot of little (tiny!) bees going from flower to flower in the short flower bushes. Terus ya, ada yang gendut kita bilang itu si Bokap kali ya soalnya kan dia the Bee King hahaha. Any way, ironic nya adalah, orang sebenernya kuyus. hehehe... Terus ada satu yang leleeeeeeeet dan picky in choosing the flowers, temen gw bilang itu gw kali ya. hahah.. macem" deh.
Terus ya... gitu deh. Hari ini feel good aja gitu. Oh ya terus tadi waktu pulang cek email terus dapet satu email dari tante di Batam, tentang Mother Teresa. Bagus.. :) Dari email itu, ada quotes" oleh Mother Teresa:
1. "If you judge people, you have no time to love them.". Ah, bener sekali. Dan taun ini gw udah made this mistakes several times. Sori banget kalo udah gw judged. I'm glad I never exclude the possibilities that I can be wrong in my judgements. Because I often am hohoh... Ya jadi sori yah kalo udah disalahkan.
2. "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." I don't know if this one is true because... so far I haven't been hurt by love.
3. "I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness." Betul, betul... selama taun" terakhir ini ga tau mau doa apa selain minta Tuhan utk memberkati hidup secukupnya...
Eh tadi barusan ya temen mami ama anaknya yg setaun lebih muda dr gw dateng ke rumah. Anaknya namanya juga Anastasia! hahaha... Lebih tinggi.. dan putihhhh kulitnya. Hm ya gitu aja deh utk hari ini.
Have a nice day!:D
3:24:00 PM