Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Something to actually blog about because it's not in the emails
I can't remember anything from last Friday.. :E I guess nothing happened.SATURDAY! (ha this is why my iPod died today! The looong train ride on Saturday must've killed the battery...:O). Travelled aaaall the way to Simei. SOMEBODY lives in a PINK place haha. Any way. Sis actually knows this vewy nice BBQ thing which is bacon rolled around the skinny long mushrooms. :D VERY NICE. i think it's the nicest thing on the List of Foods. (The prawn's too salty). So we were preparing that 'at home' and hm. Can't remember the foods that we were preparing after that, other than the fact I was eating an apple while I was doing the bacon one. I know there're the corns and the few extra chicken wings to marinate..
When the BBQ started it was really just the boys doing all the work hahaha. We Helped A Little afterwards stretching those chicken wings and peeling the prawns. After that I was really just playing games with the kids while foods were magically brought to us hurhur.. :P
Fast-forward - doodles on my sketchbook, STEP UP dvd, followed by The Illusionist during which we (girls) dozed off. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. FOUND A NICE PILLOW haha.
SUNDAY: Brunch at Killiney's (nice) + prata at zero cost ^_^. The prata's nice and crunchy and I want more :D. Back 'home' we watched The Rescuers and then lay around the living room. I really enjoyed the lying around part.:p On the floor with the cushions and the fan whirring above. Cosy. Home. ALMOST got lost but saved by Parking Lots 623 and 415.:) Told that B.F. is coming back only on 19th :E + letter frm ICA; found out today that a few of my mommy's friends' daughters got it toO.
MONDAY - TMNT :D funnnnn.y.y.!. Eating cookies during movies is actually quite nice huehehe.
TUESDAY (today!): dinner of 7! Don't quite know how 4 swells to 7. We were cheated of our yummy chocolate ice cream for a LOW-FAT one):. But good food + company = :D. Although NO ONE kicked me TWICE later on o__________O. Almost left laptop at the food court. hehe... now have to do BORING STUFFS. Bye!
11:16:00 PM